Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where can I find some teeth like this?

Severe Periodiodontitis

Serioulsy! How come I can't find anyone who slacks on brushing! I know, I should be really happy when people brush, and usually I am, however, that's not what I need right now!

Out of all the people I found yesterday, I got two to come in for a screening. The first one was practically as clean as a whistle. The other one came in this morning. He was from Saudi Arabia and he had restorations, which means he's had access to care. We found 12 clicks of calculus (tartar) on his entire mandible, which is what I need in one quadrant! Seriously! Where are the dirty teeth hidding?

*I know, I know *sigh* under the 24th st bridge*
Sorry for the picture, but this is what I'm looking for...send anyone my way!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Tots...you are the bravest chick I know! Not even guys have a pair like yours!! I would never go around looking for a patient like you have. You're my hero. If you are going to go under the 24th st. bridge...please don't go alone, and take a weapon!!!