Monday, October 10, 2005

Disclosing...

So today in Clinic we used disclosing agent to find those dirty little plaque monsters in our partner's teeth. It made our mouth all blue and then purple and then pink! Wow, three colors! Then I passed off my intra-oral examination...not as hard as I thought it would be. I'm super tired though! I was falling asleep in the chair while Desiree was disclosing my teeth...yikes! I know one thing is for sure...I'm taking a nap before I go study tonight. I've got a lot of studying to do. Not to excited for that, I've got to finish reading anatomy, gather my thoughts about my ethics paper to present tomorrow, and do my Dental Hygiene homework because we are switching class from Thursday to Tuesday. And to top it all off, I really miss Rob already! I'm so happy for this weekend affair to end! January 13th, we can totally make it!
BYE BYE!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hey, I was reading the blog you left on Stephanie's, so who is Paul Bunion? Is he the first guy that got bunions so they named them after him? Maybe he was friends with Jonny Appleseed. Ha ha! I'm way excited for you to get married too! It is lots of fun! later!