Monday, October 31, 2005

Scalling

So today we scaled on a real person. As usual, my nervousness came out causing me to have a major laugh attack before I finally contained myself, took a deep breath and just did it. I don't know why I do that. I laugh when I get nervous and I honestly can't stop. Whatev.
None the less, I really enjoyed it. We only did the anterior teeth. That was pretty good. I got in and scraped some calculus. I don't really know, but I'm sure it was pretty much sheet calculus, or whatever people who keep their teeth clean get.
OH! And, it was Halloween today. We had a costume party all day. I was a lumberjack. It was pretty fun. There were some good costumes. It was really fun. I won a tube of toothpaste for my costume. It was great!
Now I'm so super tired...yet, I must do my Dental Hygiene homework. It's really thrown me off to have to do that homework two days early. I had my schedule down. Oh well, it's all fabulous!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Hey Tatiana,
You were an amazing scaler! I don't know how you do it, but you always seem to pick things up really quickly - you're like a pro! Thanks for being patient with me, I don't know if I'll ever get the dumb toe right. Hope all your wedding plans are going well! See you tomorrow!