Monday, October 24, 2005

Light grasp!

So today in clinic we just pretended to go through a real appointment as far as we could get in an hour...I got to probing. I feel like I'm getting better, and I do feel comfortable, but there were some parts that felt so awkward. So, I'm going to take my instruments home and practice on my brother... :). Lucky boy! We've mostly just done that the last couple days in clinic and it's really helped! That way we can get down what we know with out continuously adding things on to our knowledge when we don't have the previous stuff down. Anyhow, it's great! Bye!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't you get sick of all the solicitors on blogging. To bad we can't block them out. I just thought I would say Hi!

Kami said...

You can block out spammers. Remind me to tell you how to do this. I am glad that your skills are coming along with your skills for exploring and probing.