Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Handsome Rob


Oh my Handsome Rob! Rob's B-day was on April 2, but I haven't been able to get my pictures on my computer until now. I just think he's such a hot stud! He's the best thing ever! Here are 25 things about my 25 year old boyfriend!


1. He is such a hard worker and he loves to be busy.


2. He loves football and gets so excited to coach one day.


3. He hates to loose. When he was 5 his mom would lie to him about the score if their team was getting beat b/c he would start hitting her.


4. He hardly ever sings in church!


5. He's a super awesome uncle to our 3 nephews and 2 neices (and one on the way that is now refered to as "Gus") and is great to included them in many things we do.







6. He loves food! I swear he's an endless pit the way he eats. I don't know what he does w/ it.


7. He works the evening shift at UPS.


8. He served a mission in Georgia and worked very hard!


9. He can't wait until he can be home at nights


10. He loves jeeps and can't even fathom getting rid of his 1987 CJ-7.


11. He gets stressed out very easily b/c he doesn't want to let himself down.


12. He is an awesome Primary teacher! The kids LOVE him!


13. The first thing he does when he gets up is shave.


14. He always expects me to be the strong one and get out of bed first. Then he continues sleeping until I'm showered and dressed.



15. He loves talking about sports with his best friend Kenny. They always talk about how it will be when they coach high school football together. Whenever they talk, he's always so energetic the rest of the night.


16. He gets a little tempermental when he gets hungry. I've just learned when he's grumpy, all he needs is food. :)


17. He would do anything for me.


18. He studies harder than anyone I know.


19. He loves to read and wants to have a big plethura of books one day.


20. When he listens/ watches sports, he gets really focused!



21. He played football at Ricks College for a year before going on a mission.


22. He is so helpful around the house! He helps me clean and do the dishes ALL the time!


23. He loves holidays and still believes in Santa and the Easter Bunny. (I think I'll be the one in charge of those holidays)


24. He prides himself on being unique and one of a kind. Which he is. The best! There's no one like him!


25. He is the love of my life and he brings me so much more happiness than I could ever imagine!




Happy Birthday Handsome Rob!


3 comments:

Marion Jensen said...

Wait, he likes paintball? Maybe we should send him an invite the next time we play in Honeyville... :)

Em said...

Tat's that is the sweatest thing I have read in a long time. You are blessed.

Candice said...

How cute!! You are so nice! I bet if you were on the Bachelor you would totally win! ;)