Wednesday, April 11, 2007

VA

First and foremost I have this chant running through my head and I totally want to use it for a blog post...I just don't know when/how. It comes from the movie Bridge to Terabithia (fabulous movie, tear jerker) and I just died laughing! The bully of the school, Janice Avery, is guarding the bathroom door and a little kids have to go, Leslie states "It should be free to pee" then they all start chaniting "Free to Pee, Free to Pee". Classic!

Anyhow, VA yesterday was good. My morning pt ended up raising my tally 4 quads of a class III! Sweet! And I passed off 3 PE's. Good thing too, I've kinda been a wee bit lax with those. Oopsy! So anyways, I didn't get an afternoon pt b/c we had two no shows. (Brookie gave me two quads of a class V) I actually took one guy and looked up his past appt, and he actually wanted/preffered having N2O. SNAP! N2O PE...Check! But alas, Megs got to him before I did (she didn't know I was taking him) and so she got to do hers instead. Oh well, I informed Rob he's coming in on Thursday so I can do one on him. He got a little nervous...seriously, my poor boyfriend!

Anyhow, more exciting news. I found this absolutely hillarious review on "The Bachelor". I especailly like their nickname for Stephanie T. (Can't stand her!) which is "BBBD"! You'll have to read it! http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bachelor/review1 Seriously funny! It actually has reviews for both episodes. Here are some of my faves

*"Once we met all 25 girls -- Bill counted three "hot" ones, two with crazy eyes, one with "super-duper-crazy eyes" and 20 who were dressed like rejected prom dates"

*"Back at the mansion, BBBD was trying on dresses for her one-on-one date and threw on one brown cocktail dress that ABC almost had to blur in three places. The other girls in the house convinced her to wear a less provocative dress -- I thought this was a bad strategy by them, it's a competition, what were they thinking? I would have convinced her to wear the brown cocktail dress with no underwear and a fake heart tattoo that said "Andy" on her arm."

So there you have it. Click on the link to read more. Anyhow,

... Let's hear it for crazy random posts from Tatiana!

No comments: