Thursday, April 19, 2007

One more 1A

Holy cow! I'm so almost done with my requirements...minus one n20 PE, a desentization PE, 2 injections and a 1A!

I was supposed to have two today, but one was sick, so I'll need to get one more. Hopefully Stephy will be able to hook me up. Other than that, the end is in SIGHT! I'm seriously so excited! Ifelt really good about the fact that I did the cleaning in 20 minutes, which makes a 30 minute appointment a little more realistic. This morning I did a 2 who had a lot of calcified calculus...is that possible, I seriously kept scraping and chunks kept coming off! I thought it was part of her tooth. Anyhow, I did finally get it off, with help from Inst. Perry. One more freaking week, can you believe!?

I'm So excited! NOw if we could just find out about boards, I'm ready to clear my bookshelf of all things "board review" but I just don't dare until I've passed!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I can't believe that we're almost done with this joint! No more PE's, no more stress of requirements! We deserve a big vacation or something.

It's funny that you're thinking about written national...I can't think of anything but WREB. I hope we all pass this year! Go '07!!!