Monday, April 30, 2007

Graduation

So at this time the song by Vit C comes to mind. That came out a year before I graduated, so when I think of graduating, that's what I think of. :) "..As we go on, we remember, all the times we had together, and as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever."

*Sniff, Sniff* :)

So, I'm seriously not going to miss the work, or the requirements, but will seriously miss my classmates! I'm kinda glad that the program is set up the way it is b/c then we can really get to know our classmates, compared to the nursing students who...don't.

Anyhow, I'm just hoping that I can make it out in the real world. Hopefully I'll be able to call people and tell them about my horrible first day, or my dilema's w/ my boss. Hopefully I won't have one. :) Well, I serioulsy hope to continue on my blog, so I hope you guys stay up to date.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I'm going to miss everyone too! We definitely have to keep in touch!! PS Who do you think the Bachelor is going to pick? I hope that Bevin gets kicked off! GO TESSA! :)

Unknown said...

Eric kept trying to get me to put that Vitamin C song on our slideshow! ha ha! I was like, that is so lame. It looks like he's not the only one who was rooting for it. :) It is great to be graduated but I already miss everybody and I think I am going through a little bit of depression. Keep in touch!