Friday, May 11, 2007

So Way DONE!






Here is a picture of some of us on graduation. However, I'm pretty sure Syd, Kelly and Michaelene don't blog, so what good is it to them, they'll never know they made my blog? I'll post more at the end!






Well, today I took my clinical boards. Notice the lack of "mock" before boards. This was the real deal. I assume it went okay. I actaully had a little scare, I will share:



So one of the examiners came to me as I was packing my instruments with a carbon copy sheet of paper with a whole bunch of jibber jabber and a 5 written on it. All I saw was the five. She said,



"Are you candidate FA 128?"






"Yes," was my reply,






and then all of the sudden I thought "NO! I failed! She came to tell me that I need remedial training (is that even what it's called?) and no one else was as bad as I was so they just stopped and came to put me out of the misery of waiting the 2-3 weeks just so that I could find out then that I failed and would need remedial training. But then...






She said, "we just need you to put this in your folder so that we know you were five minutes late to check out." WHEW! I could handle that. Needless to say, it is possible that I could be back on here telling you that's what they should've done. Seriously! Truthfully, I feel okay about it. There were a few spots that I really felt like I had burnished calc and one that I'm pretty sure had a huge chunk still present. Oh well, I was already five minutes over, I had to call it quits! Seriously!

(More pictures)




Ok, now I just wait for the mail.


4 comments:

broadwaybabe said...

me too!! my graduation is the 19th! yea!!

Mary Ann said...

I am sure you did fine on your boards! I did not temp. So I did not have the delema of telling my employer that it was my first day ever, they already knew. It was nerve racking. I had gone in earlier and observed and that helped calm my troubled heart. So I dont know what to say except...honesty is never wrong. Good Luck!!!

Em said...

We passed! Sure hope you keep blogging so I can keep in touch with you. Have I ever told you that you are a great writer? I always thought you should have been an author too.

Hale yeah! said...

Tots, I am so honored that you dug to find a picture of me to put on your blog! I am super special. So boards are over and done and I am so excited. I passed!!!!! I can finally relax after 2 years of stress!!!
I too already miss everyone sniff,sniff :) We will have to have lots of reunions :) I will also try to keep up on my blog, we'll see how that goes :) Good Luck!