Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My perdicament

So I've been wanting to redo my bedroom for a while, and found the duvet that I wanted at RC Willey for like $500, just for the duvet! Yikes! Anyhow, that was obviously a no go!  But I kept my eye out and was able to find this little lovely on eBay!

So here's what it looks like on my bed.  I'm debating if I like it more on this side, or if I like it on the other side, which has a lot more green.
But now here is my problem.  I've decided I want a green and brown scheme and I'm currently trying to find some brown euro shams!  But alas, I'm having a problem getting just the shams.  I found these and thing they would go great w/ the green side, which I'm ok with.  But I JUST WANT THE SHAMS!  I'm going to contact customer service to see if I can do that, but does anyone have any ideas as to where else I can look?

6 comments:

Carin said...

Hey I definately love the new bedspread! It looks great. How do you know my secret??? Ok.. It's not really a secret anymore. I just don't have details yet. Good heck.. people in Brigham talk a lot! :)

Erin said...

Hey Tati this is Erin Pettingill from high school I saw your blog on Allyson Dallins and I just wanted to comment. I think that is so awesome you volunteer for the winter special olympics. My cousin Travis actually competed in those. I know for sure he did the snow shoeing and I think he did some of the cross country skiing but I'm not sure. I'm glad you posted some pictures about it because I didn't get to see any of it and I like you think that these people competing in the special olympics are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet. I'm glad you posted something about it. And I think your new comforter is SO cute. You have awesome taste.

Aimee said...

GIRLFRIEND! You seem to be talented in the home decor department. Look at you go! I think the bedspread, um....I mean duvet, looks fabulous! I wonder if you'll come decorate my room when you're done with yours? :)

Linsay and Jake said...

Tati, I came across your blog and I hope you don't mind! You are such a cute girl! By the way, I love the duvet and pillows! I also love the brown and green scheme,(maybe a little to much), it's all over my house. Well keep in touch.:)

Linsay and Jake said...

Hey girl! I would love to go hang out with you and Danielle! You just let me know when you guys want to go.

Brooke said...

OK, so they might not be exact but just got the Brocade Home Spring Catalogue and saw something pretty close...that company can sometimes be pretty spendy, but if you catch them on a sale -- not bad. www.brocadehome.com.