Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Things that secretly make me jump inside...

So I've been wanting to post this for a while, but wanted to be sure to get some good things on it.  You see, there are things in life that make me jump inside, but sometimes, it's secret because I can't jump up and down everytime they happen, mostly b/c no one is around when they do, or sometimes, I don't want anyone to know that it makes me excited, but everytime I eat at subway I begin thinking about this list.  Why Subway?  Well let me tell you...
1. I secretly jump inside when I tell my sandwich "artist" that I want "just a little mayo" but they put a lot.  That makes me happy b/c I love mayo on my sandwiches, but I say "just a little" so technically I'm trying to be good, but what can I do about if they are the ones who control the bottle?
2. I secretly jump inside when Aimee or Jalene blog.  Jalene knows this, but Aimee, you are included too.  They don't blog much, and I always look at their blogs for updates, but sadly, it's not often.  Truth is I love to hear what they are doing.  So I secretly jump inside when they, or anyone for that matter blogs.
3. I secretly jump inside when I come home and Rob has done the dishes.  I hate doing the dishes b/c we don't have a dishwasher (I'm not moving anywhere else unless there is one, I tend to somehow overlook that when we look for apartments).  But I love when he does the dishes, which is truthfully more often than not.  Sometimes I feel like a bad wife, but...it makes me jump inside.
4. I secretly jump inside when Rob's brother says that he's making either cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, fresh bread or ice cream on Sundays.  He's a great baker/ice cream maker.  But I have to secretly jump inside b/c I have to appear as though I'm trying to be good...
5. I secretly jump inside when Rob shares ideas w/ me that I've been thinking for years, but he just came up with.  I have to do it in secret b/c if I get to excited he might rethink his idea, with the intent of finding a loophole that would cost him a lot of money or he might find out how crazy and wild his wife used to be (truthfully, you all know that I'm not crazy and wild, but compared to Rob, I was). 
6. The last thing I have time to write about that makes me jump inside is...Sharp Hygiene Instruments.  Ok.  This sub consciously made me jump inside I'm sure every time it happened, but it wasn't until this week that it really hit home.  

Does anyone else secretly jump inside? 

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I just love you tots! I'm sorry I'm such a bad blogger, I just never have anything exciting to talk about. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'm boring. I refuse to make my blog about my work, that's just too much like school! Anyway, I promise to post sometime this weekend. Eric's birthday party is tomorrow, and I think I'll have something to talk about! It'll make me happy to know you'll be able to secretly jump inside by Sunday! Totally love ya girl!

Allyson said...

yes! all the time! I love this post! I secretly jump inside all the time over random, random, things...like we all do i guess! I love your cute ideas!

The Birds said...

That was fun! Thanks for posting it! Oh, and how come no one notified us of game night at gr. and gr.'s? J/K - we were home doing Madalyn's "big sister room" anyway (see what fun things you do when you get kids!!!) It looks like you guys had a blast!

Hale yeah! said...

I like having so much control over you! So check my blog so you can jump! I will try to blog more :) Good seeing you at the convention :)

Mike and Joelle said...

Awesome post, there is a lot that would be on my list, but I just keep it inside, one of these days I am going to have to come out and say it!! I missed seeing last week at the convention.. We will have to all get together sometime!

Candice said...

So I'm so glad that I got to see you at the convention, even if it was short! I love reading your blog, it is so funny! Sometime I will put something exciting on mine. :) Have you been watching Idol? And Grey's starts again in April! Stupid writers strike!!