Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2 years...


Sunday was our 2 year anniversary!  I can't believe time has flown by so fast!   I'm so blessed to have Rob in my life!  Our wedding day was fantastic!  I will admit when we were in the waiting room in the temple with just each other, I as trying to figure out how I could get out of this.  I was SO NERVOUS!!!!  
I truthfully don't know where I would be without him in my life!  He's my best friend, my confidant, my inspiration, my example, my teacher, my joy, my partner, my love!  How could I ever be so blessed?  I'm glad that I wasn't able to think of a plausible way to get out of the temple w/o causing a scene!In celebration of our anniversary we went to the temple on Saturday than out to lunch at the Union Grill-very good by the way.  I got Myzithra cheese noodles w/ is basically noodles, butter and myzithra cheese (healthy right?).  The truth is, I like it b/c it is nostalgic for me.  When I was little I didn't like spaghetti sauce so my mom would just put butter and Parmesan cheese on my noodles.  Same thing really.  

After lunch we ran a few errands around Ogden and stopped at Home Depot for Rob to righteously covet a tool set that he would like for work when he does electrician in the summer.  When we got home we went to a wrestling tournament.  That's my family's winter activity.  My dad's team has a shoot at winning state again...so we'll see.

On Sunday, our real anniversary, Rob made me a pasta/chicken dinner.  What a guy!  I love him so much and although my life has changed so much since I've been married, I would do it all again just to know that I'd be with him!  He makes me happier than anyone in the world!

4 comments:

Carin said...

Congrats Tati & Rob! I love your pictures.. Your wedding was so Beautiful and so were you! I am so glad that I got to be a part of it. :)

Ben n Amanda said...

way to make it 2 years! So off the subject, I have a thank you note to mail to you but I don't have your email address or your home address. Will you email me both?? amholmeswebster@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Ginger said...

Tati, I am so happy that you visit our blog once in a while. You were always so sweet to me in High School and you never forget people like that! Hopefully I can actually see you in person and meet your husband. I'm glad life is going well for you!!

Chinos :) said...

Tati,
Look at your cute Life! :) THis is Jayci I fianlly decided to do a blog and I love it. Look how far we have come since the good ole swimming days.. Nuts www.crazychinos.blogspot.com