Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm happier now...

So for some of my DH peeps, I may have expressed my frustration about my job and the hours that I've been working.  Well, things are better now.  Basically I went to around to find other offers, better ones than I was currently getting, went back to my employer and said I needed him to match them or I would need to take the other offer, and what do you know, he matched them!  I'm really glad too because I really do like the office, and the people that I work with, as well as the patients, and I didn't want to leave.  I seriously am a lot more happier now.  It will be nice to be able to depend on a steady income now.  I mean seriously, I didn't go to school for nothing!  So I'll be doing 3 days at my current office, and a day at another office in Tremonton.  
I was seriously nervous about it, but I know what I deserve and it was time I stood up for it.  I was very relieved and glad that my employer felt I was worth it.  It kind of makes you feel good when that happens!  So I just wanted to update everyone with that piece of good news!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Congrats! That's always the best when you know your current employer values you enough to offer you a little more just to keep you around. I get my jelly belly fruit snacks at Costco. That's the only place I have been able to find them and they are YUMMY! I recommend them. I also frequent your blog daily. Hope you don't mind I added a link on mine to make it more convenient for me!

Lindsey said...

I am glad that you found my blog! I am glad that you talked to your boss! You are totally worth it and I am sure that everyone loves you! We need to plan a DH reunion! Are you going to UDA?

Skye said...

So how much are you getting?